Our people are our strength. Hunters is a great place to work and we have a massive range of diverse projects - often challenging - keeping our people involved every step of the way.
Top benefits for our staff
On top of a highly competitive salary and inspirational cultural, social and sporting events that we hold we give:
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Group life cover
- 21 days’ holiday, with 1 extra day for each two years’ service up to 5 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local or multi gym membership subsidy (partners and family member discounted rates 18+)
- Discount card for many UK high street stores
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted private healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Career progression opportunities
- Graduate incentive scheme toward professional qualifications
We have a select number of student placement vacancies across our different practice areas that come up. Each student benefits from mentoring, study leave and financial support towards exam and professional membership fees. By way of testament to the quality of their experience, many have progressed on to become full-time employees with us.
"There are choices to learning here; it helps develop your own style rather than being within a team of clones. My next stage is MRICs and to build on the diversity of projects I work on." - EA student
Because we believe in enjoying what we do as well as working hard we get together regularly for a drink and arrange trips to the theatre and art galleries - all organised by Paul in our architectural studio.
Our office in Hammersmith is close to Hammersmith’s cosmopolitan selection of shops, bars, cafes, food market and restaurants - it also has excellent transport links (jump on the Piccadilly, District, or Hammersmith and City lines to us!).
We are an equal opportunities employer.