We are seeking:
Senior Employer's Agent / Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Employer's Agent / Project Manager to work with our EA team and take residential projects from inception to completion.
The role involves negotiation, client liaison and relationship management. We seek a person who has:
- Experience of residential construction
- Experience in a senior surveying role
- Preferably MRICS qualifications
- Self-confidence and persistence
- Can manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Follows through and completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- Is a good colleague and team-player, and yet capable of working independently
Salary commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of the Hunters team, send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7th May 2018.
Intermediate Employer’s Agent / Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor
We are currently looking for an intermediate Employer’s Agent, Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor to work within our EA team supporting senior members of our team with the delivery of our EA and PM services.
The role is a hands-on, client facing one involving management of multiple new-build residential and mixed-use projects. Full support for RICS APC training is provided where required.
We seek a motivated individual with approximately 1 to 4 years post graduate experience within the construction industry.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Educated to degree level
- Either MRICS qualified or working towards their APC
- Ideally have prior experience of residential construction
- Sound technical knowledge
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage their own workload and prioritise where required
- A good colleague and team player
- Ambitious and seeking to progress their career
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, along with generous benefits package.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of the Hunters team, apply with a CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com by Friday 11th May 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer.